Second floor apt. Hardwood flooring throughout. Covered, enclosed porch to entryway. Heat and hot water included.
No washer and dryer hook-up but facilities close by. Five minutes to Augusta and a couple minutes to Gardiner makes this an easy commute.
One indoor cat allowed with required pet fee. No smoking firm. ONE CAR PARKING ON SITE.
We like to disclose to people interested in our units that we are a property management/tenant placement company hired by the property owners to process and screen applicants for rent approval.
After seeing the unit and you decide to apply for the unit, we like to process for acceptance based on the following criteria. Again, there are always exceptions with tenancy profiles to include negotiated terms:
- Good Landlord History – Evictions are not allowed. We have access to all evictions in the State of Maine.
- A current and previous landlord who is NOT a family member is required. If only one landlord is available, we like to see decent credit and good income.
- If no landlord/rental history, then good credit and good income is required along with other deciding factors. Qualified co-signors can be granted also.
- There are options;
- If you are a previous/current homeowner with no landlord history, the mortgage history will suffice but keep in mind that you will need strong credit and good income;
- Good Credit – if there is bad credit but strong landlord history and good income, generally an applicant will need first and last month’s rent, and a security deposit to move in;
- Income or other means to support the rent amount;
- No Criminal backgrounds –most minor misdemeanors are accepted. Felony and sex offenders are not accepted.
- Pets usually okay. Please specify the type of pet.
- Smoking is never allowed inside a unit. Sometimes we have units where it is allowed outside only.